The following information is given for your convenience. We hope you welcome these suggestions which will facilitate your stay and discipline your mind.
MEETING PUJYA GURUDEVSHRI
- Request for an appointment at the Ashram can be made only in person. Email requests will not be considered. Pujya Gurudevshri will grant personal meetings between 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. (For spiritual guidance only). Please do not make any requests for appointments at any other time.
- Please pay the accommodation charges and collect your passes before your meals on the first day from the registration office.
- Please wear these passes at all times in the Ashram.
- Kindly note that the passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Rooms will be allotted as per the discretion of the Ashram administration, subject to availability.
The accommodation charges are as follows :
|Category||Accommodation||Per Day||10 Days||30 Days|
|A||All rooms (with AC)
*Additional Rs. 500/- per day per room for AC.
|Rs. 340/-||Rs. 3,060/-||Rs. 7,650/-|
|B||All rooms (without AC)||Rs. 340/-||Rs. 3,060/-||Rs. 7,650/-|
|C||AC dormitory - Swadhyay hall||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 2,700/-||Rs. 6,750/-|
|D||Non-AC dormitory - Yajnasthal, Devchandra Nivas basement||Rs. 270/-||Rs. 2,430/-||Rs. 6,075/-|
|E||Terraces||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 1,800/-||Rs. 4,500/-|
- Rooms are available for individuals and families with charges ranging from
Rs. 700/- to Rs. 950/- (additional food charges are applicable).
- Rooms with air conditioners are available for staying at the Ashram. One may share the extra charges with the other roommates of the room. The rates on a daily basis are Rs. 500/- per day.
- There are special subsidised charges for the benefit of those who wish to stay at the Ashram for extended periods of time.
- No charges need to be paid for children below five years of age.
- You are requested to stay only at the place allotted to you.
- For queries related to allotment, you may contact the Registration Desk situated opposite the Yajnasthal for fifteen minutes after pravachans. During non-shibir days, please contact the Registration Office situated at Sadhak Nivas between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- Kindly check the Dining Hall timings that have been put up at its entrance.
- Before every meal, you are required to show your pass at the entrance of the Dining Hall.
- Kindly observe complete silence in the Dining Hall.
- Please refrain from eating after sunset in the Ashram.
- Pantry facilities are available for young children and for those with illness. Milk and water can be heated here. Kindly contact the Dining Hall sevaks for more details.
- Participants doing ayambil are requested to inform the same to the Dining Hall sevak, at breakfast time.
- Please do not bring your own food in the Dining Hall. If you need to do so because of an illness, please eat your meal in the separate, designated area in the Dining Hall.
- Vegan food is also available in the Ashram. Kindly contact the Registration Office one day in advance to avail vegan food in the Ashram.
LIBRARY AND SALES
- Books and Audio-Video products may be borrowed from the library, located in the Administrative Block.
- Books, Audio and Video products, Chitrapats etc. may be purchased from the Divine Shop located in the Administrative Block. Mosquito nets, Odomos and locks are also available.
- Sales Timings: 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Library Timings: 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. (During shibirs - One hour after dinner only).
- Medical and healthcare facilities are available at the Healthcare Centre in the Administrative Block.
Timings: 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Kindly contact Atmarpit Dr. Heeralbhai (09558756965) or Atmarpit Dr. Rashmiben (09820812926) in case of an emergency. You may also avail the medical services at the Shrimad Rajchandra Hospital (02633-242010).
- Kindly note that the Management will not be responsible for anything that has been forgotten or lost in the Ashram.
- Please note that the lost property items should be collected in the following shibir, after which they will be disposed.
- To collect the lost property items, please contact the Registration Office situated at the Sadhak Nivas.
Timings: 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- During Shibirs, Sadhana Bhattis, regular Ashram stay etc, Entry in the Ashram is restricted from 12:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. except for the Shibir Start day.
- Seekers planning to reach the Ashram between 10:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. or during the early morning hours, must inform the registration office prior to their arrival. This can be done either by calling the office (Tel No.: 07285040000) during its specified timings or while making your registration. Please click here to Register for your stay.
- Please note that no photography is permitted in the Ashram.
- Please lock your belongings in the drawer or cabinet provided in the room.
- You are requested to clean your room and bathroom and remove the bedsheets etc. before you leave the Ashram.
- Kindly use the clothesline to dry wet towels etc. Do not dry them on the mattress or other furniture.
- Please switch off the lights, fans and A.C. in the room, when not in use.
- Please observe silence as far as possible in the room, and switch off the main light of the room by 10.30 p.m., so as not to disturb others.
- It is mandatory to wear white clothes during shibirs and sadhana bhattis.
- Please observe celibacy in the Ashram.
- You are requested to keep your mobile phones on the silent mode and not use them in public throughout your stay in the Ashram. Kindly switch them off during pravachans.
- Vehicles will not be allowed to enter the Ashram after midnight.
- Fitness centre, cafeteria, laundry and phone booth facilities are available in the Ashram.
- Please do not request any of the Ashram employees to run personal errands.
- Kindly contact the Accounts department at the Administrative Block, if you wish to donate to the Ashram employees.
- You may write complaints related to maintenance in the 'Repairs and Maintenance' book kept at the Administrative Block reception and Devchandra Nivas security desk.
- The Ashram Management will take utmost care of all mumukshus. However, in the event of any grave injury or death during one's stay in the Ashram, responsibility of the same will lie solely with the mumukshu.
This is your Ashram. You are most welcome to offer your creative ideas and suggestions for its development and betterment. Kindly contact the Reception for the same.
Related ProductsShrimad Rajchandra Mission Dharampur - An Introduction