Shrimad Rajchandra Educational Trust
The gift of education – the best gift you can give a childShrimad Rajchandra Educational Trust is a powerful endeavour to empower every child it comes across with the gift of education, value-based learning and holistic development. With the inspiration and under the able guidance of Pujya Gurudevshri, it was formed on 31st July, 2004.
SRET manages the Educational Care, Child Care, Tribal Care initiatives of SRLC.
- To impart knowledge and education to people without any discrimination based on race, caste, religion, sect, colour, class or region.
- To establish or take over and maintain educational institutions for pre-primary, primary, secondary, higher secondary graduation, post-graduation, etc.
- To construct, purchase or rent and maintain places for educational institutions, hostels, halls, libraries, science museums, laboratories etc. and to equip them with necessary instruments.
- To undertake and/or support such activities which spread education and prove to be helpful to educational endeavours.
- To encourage education by the distribution of books and other related material and means for studies and to award prizes and rewards to pupils by providing for their expenses towards coaching classes, hostel accommodation etc.
- To educate the physically challenged, aged and socially underprivileged to become self-sufficient.
- To undertake activities aiding education for social, spiritual as well as economic progress.
|Board of Trustees|
For details regarding the activities and to make any contributions towards these activities please contact:
|Name||Time (I.S.T.)||Contact Details|
|Mahesh Khokhani||10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.||Tel: 09821093003 (M)
|Hiren Shah||8.00 p.m. - 9.00 p.m.||Tel: 09821096964 (M)
Related ProductsShrimad Rajchandra Mission Dharampur