Sadhana Bhatti Type
|Time||General Bhatti||Theme Bhatti|
|5:00 a.m. - 6:00 a.m.||Yoga||Yoga|
|6:00 a.m. - 7:00 a.m.||Meditation (Sakriya)||Meditation (Sakriya)|
|7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.||Personal Time||Personal Time|
|8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.||Breakfast||Breakfast|
|9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.||Meditation (Witnessing)||Meditation|
|10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.||Sadguru Udghosh||Pravachan|
|11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||Introspection (Self)||Introspection (Self)|
|12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.||Lunch||Lunch|
|1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.||Personal Time||Personal Time|
|2:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.||Tea*||Tea*|
|3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.||Meditation (Witnessing)||Meditation|
|4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.||Introspection (CD)||Pravachan|
|5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.||Meditation (Guided)||Meditation (Guided)|
|6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.||Dinner*||Dinner*|
|7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.||Meditation (Chanting)||Activity|
|8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.||Pravachan||Meditation|
|* Kindly check Dining Hall timings at its entrance|
Sadhana Bhatti Type
- Late arrivals and early departures will strictly not be allowed.
- Entry in the Ashram is restricted from 12:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.
- Complete silence must be observed for 3 days of the bhatti.
- White clothes are compulsory.
- Participants are requested to bring their own items of daily need with them as well as a lock and key if they so desire. Participants are requested not to bring any valuables with them. The total responsibility for their valuables lies with them.
- Those participating in the Sadhana Bhatti must surrender their cell phones on arrival. If any participant is found with a cell phone during the Bhatti, it shall be confiscated. The participant may make any other suitable provision for waking up. eg. carry an alarm clock, etc.
- It is mandatory to gather at 9:15 p.m. in the amphitheatre on the day you reach, for Sadhana Bhatti instructions.
- On arrival, participants are requested to read the Ashram Culture sheet placed in their rooms, to avoid any inconvenience during their stay at the Ashram.
- While the Ashram Management is facilitating your accommodation needs during the shibir, it will be sole responsibility of the shibir applicant in the event of any grave injury or death caused to anyone during the shibir.
- The acceptance or rejection of your form is totally at the discretion of the Ashram Management and no reason or explanation shall be given for the same.
- The charges for Sadhana Bhatti are as follows:
Details Category Accommodation Rate Per Day A All rooms (with AC)
*Additional Rs. 500/- per day per room for AC.
Rs. 340/- B All rooms (without AC) Rs. 340/- Note: Sadhana Bhatti charges will be calculated on the basis of the length of your stay and the daily accommodation charges.
- On arrival, please collect the 'registration pass' after making the due payment, as per the office timings.
- Prior registration is required to attend the Sadhana Bhatti.
- Those attending must be present for the entire Sadhana Bhatti. Arriving after its commencement or leaving before its completion is strictly not allowed.