Sorry - this product is no longer available
Yearly Organizer - 2009 (SRASSK)
Every year, the organization publishes a yearly planner in the form of a diary. This diary is an asset to the spiritual seeker as it provides space for self introspection; where one can record their thoughts and reflections for the day. There are many unique features in the diary such as -
- A monthly chart, which has separate columns for each day, to help seekers keep track of their spiritual progress, record how frequently faults occur etc.
- Information regarding the organization such as Pujya Gurudevshri’s yearly schedule, the yearly swadhyay schedule, instructions and application procedures for attending Satsang Shibirs and Sadhana Bhattis, held at the Ashram.
- Information on how to reach Dharampur, contact numbers of centres around India and worldwide as well as information of trustees, departments of the trust and Ashram, along with information regarding Shrimad Rajchandra Magictouch, Shrimad Rajchandra Education Trust, Shrimad Rajchandra Jivadaya Trust, Shrimad Rajchandra Medical Trust and Shrimad Rajchandra Youthwing.
- A monthly planner and a section for telephone numbers and addresses.
- The Gujarati calendar, Panchang and a section where one can note down any specific or special spiritual activity one may be following.